- Items listed as BRAND NEW may be refunded or exchanged within 7-days from the date of delivery.
- All thrifted items are final sale and cannot be returned.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. Tags must be attached.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- Once your return is received we will notify you and will inspect the item.
- If the item is in the original condition (tags attached) and falls within all guidelines of the refund policy then you will be automatically credited to the original method of payment. Please note this process may take up to 10 business days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- Please ensure you check with your bank/credit card provider. Please note that refund times do vary from different banks and credit card providers. This process does require your patience.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
- All sale merchandise is final sale.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to 2-249 Lippincott Street, Toronto, ON M5S 2P4.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.